Technology Service Corps Interns
Join dozens of Fortune 500 companies and hundreds of nonprofits in making differences in the lives of underserved young adults and veterans by providing Technology Service Corps students and alumni with internship and employment opportunities.
The internship period is seven weeks. The skills of the interns vary from student to student but generally interns will be able to perform the following activities:
- Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot hardware, software, server applications, images and networks
- Perform data administration, disaster recovery and equipment inventory tasks
- Provide desktop support in local and remote locations for PC’s, handhelds, laptops and printers
- Manage phone systems: set up mailboxes, create phone extensions, and user permissions
- Provide web design maintenance and updating
Email email@example.com to learn more.
Find out more about corporate partnership opportunities with our Technology Service Corps program