and SecurityApply Today
Networking Administration & Security
This life-changing course will help you develop the mindset of an ethical hacker, with access to the tools you need to troubleshoot and secure networks. This is a 23 week intensive training program to take your tech careers to the next level.
- 16 week hands-on class instruction
- 7-week paid internship
- Opportunity to earn CompTIA Security+ and Network+ certifications
- Mentoring from senior IT professionals
- Career development workshops
- Job placement assistance
- A range of social service and personal development support
- Access to an elite, supportive alumni network
This class runs Monday through Friday from 9:00AM – 1:00PM. This class is available in Alameda, California. The curriculum for this program includes a NetAcad learning module courtesy of the Cisco Networking Academy.