Unlock Your Future
Tech Fundamentals is a FREE training program with virtual instruction.
Applications are considered on a rolling basis.
Curriculum includes a Google IT Support Certificate.
What the Tech Fundamentals Program Offers
- Up to 20 weeks of instructor-led virtual training
- Opportunity for a paid internship or a project-based learning experience
- Opportunity to earn industry-recognized certifications: CompTIA A+ and IT Fundamentals+, a Google IT Support Certificate, and an IT Generalist Apprenticeship credential*
- Exposure to Microsoft, Cisco, AWS, and other leading technologies
- Mentoring from senior-level IT professionals
- Employment readiness workshops
- Job placement assistance with access to a wide range of top employers
- Access to financial assistance and resources to help with housing, childcare, and more!
*U.S. Department of Labor recognition; availability varies by region.
Graduates land Jobs in these fields
Companies That Hire Graduates
We believe that our work is not just about securing a job for our graduates, but to foster a lifetime of learning and earning. Here’s what to expect when you apply today.
Complete online application*
After a short pre-screening questionnaire, complete the full application and someone from our team will call or email you directly.
*Texas and Harlem Spring 2022 applications will include a voluntary consent form for an upcoming research study (or randomized control trial – RCT). Learn more here.
Attend a virtual info session
Attend a virtual open house and meet the staff and recent graduates before you enroll. It’s a great way to get answers to any of your questions.
Participate in a virtual interview
Once you apply, you will be contacted by NPower staff as part of our selection process. We will notify you of the final decision date when you will hear from us.
Join the class—online
Once admitted, get ready to gain the technical skills and experience you will need to launch your IT career.
Get to Work
Upon graduation we will help you land a full-time job in technology as a first step toward your plan for a successful future.
We are committed to serving those who need us the most. See if you qualify for our Tech Fundamentals program.
Military Veterans and Spouses
Here’s What Our Students Have to Say
Information Technology Help Desk Analyst, Under Armour
Infrastructure Operations Specialist- T.Rowe Price
Tech Support, SpaceX
Still unsure this program is for you?
Check out our FAQ or connect with a member of our regional team.
Contact one of our regional offices for more information about the program in your area
NPower EIN: 13-4145441 | NTEE: S50 – Nonprofit Management | Nonprofit Tax Code Designation: 501(c)(3)
NPower, Inc. has been tax-exempt since February 2001. Donations to this organization are tax deductible.