NPower offers FREE advanced part-time training programs to NPower alumni and experienced individuals who want to take their career to the cloud.
NPower’s part-time training program is designed to move trainees beyond basic tech support knowledge to learn the fundamentals of cloud architecture and includes:
- 12-week, virtual training, designed for working tech professionals
- 14 hours weekly online lectures & labs
- 3x weekly online instruction
- Bi-weekly professional mentoring
- Opportunity to earn industry-recognized, in-demand certifications: AWS Cloud Practitioner and AWS Solutions Architect – Associate
- Opportunity for promotion or merit salary increase
This program is available to any candidate residing in any of the NPower locations served (NY, NJ, CA, MI, MO, TX, MD).
The curriculum for this program includes a NetAcad learning module courtesy of the Cisco Networking Academy.
- 1-2 years of professional technology experience or NPower alumni in good standing
- Preferred Certifications: CompTIA ITF+, A+, Network+, Google IT Professional, etc
- Strong knowledge of networking preferred
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug test for placement opportunities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Veterans must be one of the following: honorably discharged / member of the Guard or Reserves
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Located in or near the following cities: Baltimore, Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, Newark, New York City, San Francisco, or St. Louis
Powered by Accenture, AWS & Heckscher Foundation.
Associate Managing Consultant, WWT (World Wide Technology)
Information Security Analyst, NBCUniversal Media
Cloud Engineer, Logicworks