NPower offers FREE advanced part-time training programs to NPower alumni who want to take their career to the cloud.
NPower’s part-time training program is designed to move alumni beyond basic tech support knowledge to learn the fundamentals of cloud architecture and includes:
- 12-week hybrid training
- 14 hours weekly online lectures & labs
- 3x weekly in-class instruction
- Bi-weekly professional mentoring
- Opportunity to earn industry-recognized, in-demand certifications: AWS Cloud Practitioner and AWS Solutions Architect – Associate
- Opportunity for promotion or merit salary increase
This program is currently available in New York/New Jersey Metro Area.
The curriculum for this program includes a NetAcad learning module courtesy of the Cisco Networking Academy.
- NPower graduates ages 21 years and older
- 2+ years professional tech experience or strong knowledge of networking
- CompTIA A+ certification preferred *not required
Powered by Accenture, AWS & Heckscher Foundation.
Information Security Analyst, NBCUniversal Media
Cloud Engineer, Logicworks