Serving the community one call at a time.
NPower is proud to provide a FREE Community Helpdesk to cities where the digital divide needs to be filled. From assisting students to access online classes, troubleshooting connectivity issues on video calling platforms, and diagnosing Wifi, we are help to help.
The NPower Community Helpdesk is committed to providing world-class support for all of your tech issues. We know how difficult it can be to resolve any kind of tech issue, especially when you’re trying to get a hold of a customer service rep or the steps to fix the problem are hard to understand. We have a team of highly trained Digital Navigators that are committed to helping you at every step of the way.
Find Us In
Jacqueline V. Carter, Ph.D.
Director, Career and Technology Center
Linda Robinson Director of Save Our Sisters Program
Is this free?
Yes! The NPower Community Helpdesk is completely free to access, we will never charge you for using our services.
What’s the best way to get in touch with the Helpdesk?
You can always give us a call or email us. Our team responds to emails and form responses within 24 hours. Our website is also updated with any changes to office hours.
How do you use my data?
We take data privacy and data integrity very seriously at NPower. Your personal information is safely secured in our database and will never be used for commercial purposes nor will be shared with any third party.
What kind of help do you provide?
We have a complete list you can find here.
Email, Google, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Editing and formatting
- Converting file types (images, PDFs, etc.)
Video Conferencing Support
- Zoom, Google Meet, etc.
Education Software Support
- Google Classroom, Quia, Jasperactive, etc.
Customized Excel Templates For Personal / home Budgets Finance
- Obituary, digital photo album, etc.
Mobile Phone Support
- Phone troubleshooting
- Adding email accounts
- Backing up contacts
- Installing/uninstalling apps
Mac, PC, Chromebook
- Online scam support
- Install/uninstall programs
- Virus scanning and removal
- Improve performance speed
Home Internet Support
- Securing router and connection
- Troubleshooting network access issues
- Connecting computers, tv’s, tablets, streaming devices
- Printer setup and troubleshooting
- Portable drive formatting and encryption
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
- FCC funded program
- Provides up to $30 toward internet service ($75 on tribal land)
- Provides a one-time discount of $100 toward the cost of purchasing a qualified device
- Community Helpdesk agents are registered enrollment advisors available to assist with ACP enrollment and device acquisition