IT Support Specialist
Launch A Career in IT
Our tuition-FREE program offers all the skills and coaching you need to jumpstart your career in technology.
In this live, virtual IT program you will master the basics of IT networking, troubleshooting, infrastructure and more including:
- 18-week instructor-led virtual training
- Opportunity for a paid internship or a project-based learning experience
- Opportunity to earn industry-recognized certifications: CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified 365 & Azure Fundamentals credentials and Google IT Support Certificate
- Exposure to Microsoft, Google, and other leading technologies
- Mentoring from senior-level IT professionals
- Employment readiness workshops
- Job placement assistance with access to a wide range of top employers
- A full range of ongoing social service and personal development support
Available in Los Angeles, California only.
- 4 hour classes run Monday through Friday. This is a 25-week program including 7-week internship.
- Program launches in Fall and Spring.
- Next Class begins October 18, 2021.
- Applications are considered on a rolling basis until the class is filled.
The curriculum for this program is courtesy of Microsoft.
Next Class: October 20, 2021
Class Schedule: 9:00AM – 1:00PM (Pacific Standard Time)
No tech background required.