Launch A Career in IT
Our tuition-FREE program offers all the skills and coaching you need to jumpstart your career in technology.
In our Tech Fundamentals program, you will master the basics of IT with real world application and credentials. This program includes:
- 16-week hands-on class instruction
- 7-week paid internship
- Opportunity to earn industry-recognized CompTIA certifications
- Mentoring from senior-level IT professionals
- Career development workshops
- Job placement assistance
- Opportunity to earn IT Generalist Apprenticeship credential*
- A range of social service and personal development support
- Access to an elite and supportive alumni network
*U.S. Department of Labor recognition; availability varies by region.
4 hour classes running Monday through Friday. This is a 23-week program.
Program launches in January and July (may vary by region).
Applications are considered on a rolling basis until the class is filled.
The curriculum for this program includes a NetAcad learning module courtesy of the Cisco Networking Academy.
A starting point for entry-level IT positions
IT Project Manager, Citi
Information Security Analyst, NBCUniversal Media
Advanced Technology Center (ATC) Lab Technician Installer, World Wide Technology
UX Designer, Verizon