Launch A Career in IT
Our tuition-FREE program offers all the skills and coaching you need to jumpstart your career in technology.
In our Tech Fundamentals program, you will master the basics of IT with real world application and credentials. This program includes:
- 16-week instructor-led virtual training
- Opportunity for a paid internship or a project-based learning experience
- Opportunity to earn industry-recognized certifications: CompTIA A+ & IT Fundamentals+, a Google IT Support Certificate, and an IT Generalist Apprenticeship credential*
- Exposure to Microsoft, Cisco, AWS, and other leading technologies
- Mentoring from senior-level IT professionals
- Employment readiness workshops
- Job placement assistance with access to a wide range of top employers
- A full range of ongoing social service and personal development support
*U.S. Department of Labor recognition; availability varies by region.
4 hour classes running Monday through Friday. This is a 23-week program.
Program launches in Spring and Fall.
Applications are considered on a rolling basis until the class is filled.
The curriculum for this program includes an IT Support Certificate courtesy of Google.
We are committed to serving those who need us the most. See if you qualify for our Tech Fundamentals program.
Military Veterans and Military Spouses
A starting point for entry-level IT positions
Associate Managing Consultant, WWT (World Wide Technology)
IT Project Manager, Citi
Information Security Analyst, NBCUniversal Media
Advanced Technology Center (ATC) Lab Technician Installer, World Wide Technology