NPower offers FREE accelerated training programs to young adults and veterans who are seeking more advanced IT training.
The program can be completed in less than 6 months.
Classes offered in Spring and Fall.
Cybersecurity is an advanced training course designed for students who are ready to move beyond the basics of IT and tackle more rigorous security specialties. Here are some of the features of the NPower Cybersecurity Program:
- Part-time online instruction, classes are Monday-Friday from 10AM-2PM Eastern Standard Time
- Opportunity to earn industry-recognized, in-demand CompTIA Security+ certification
- Mentoring from senior level cybersecurity professionals and program alumni
- Career development workshops
- Job placement assistance with access to a wide range of top employers
- Opportunity to earn Cybersecurity Support Technician credential (in TX and NJ)*
- A range of social service and personal development support
- Access to an elite, supportive alumni network
*U.S. Department of Labor recognition; availability varies by region.
- 1-2 years of technology experience or NPower alumni in good standing
- Preferred Certifications: CompTIA ITF+, A+, Network+, Google IT Professional, etc
- Strong knowledge of networking preferred
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug test for placement opportunities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Veterans must be one of the following: honorably discharged / member of the Guard or Reserves
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Located in or near the following cities: Baltimore, Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, Newark, New York City, San Francisco, St. Louis, Raleigh, and Dayton
Applications are considered on a rolling basis until the class is filled.
Our graduates are trained and qualified for middle-skill job roles
Information Technology Help Desk Analyst, Under Armour