NPower offers FREE accelerated training programs to young adults and veterans who are seeking more advanced IT training.
Cybersecurity is an advanced training course designed for students who are ready to move beyond the basics of IT and tackle more rigorous security specialties. This program includes:
- 14-week full day, in-class instruction OR 18-week half day instruction (varies by region)
- 12-week paid internship
- Opportunity to earn industry-recognized, in-demand certifications: CompTIA Security+ and Network+
- Mentoring from senior level cybersecurity professionals and program alumni
- Career development workshops
- Job placement assistance
- Opportunity to earn Cybersecurity Support Technician credential (in TX)*
- A range of social service and personal development support
- Access to an elite, supportive alumni network
- Weekly stipend during instruction period (varies by region)
*U.S. Department of Labor recognition; availability varies by region.
The 26-week full-time class runs Monday through Friday from 9:30AM–4:30PM and is available in New York and New Jersey.
The 30-week part-time class runs Monday through Friday from 6:00PM-10:00PM and is available in Texas and Maryland. Coming soon to Missouri.
The curriculum for this program includes a NetAcad learning module courtesy of the Cisco Networking Academy.
Our graduates are trained and qualified for middle-skill job roles
Security Operations Engineer, Morgan Stanley
Security Operations Associate, KPMG