NPower offers FREE accelerated training programs to young adults and veterans who are seeking more advanced IT training.
Cybersecurity is an advanced training course designed for students who are ready to move beyond the basics of IT and tackle more rigorous security specialties. This program includes:
- 14-week full day, in-class instruction OR 18-week half day instruction (varies by region)
- 12-week paid internship
- Opportunity to earn industry-recognized, in-demand certifications: CompTIA Security+ and Network+
- Mentoring from senior level cybersecurity professionals and program alumni
- Career development workshops
- Job placement assistance
- Opportunity to earn Cybersecurity Support Technician credential (in TX and NJ)*
- A range of social service and personal development support
- Access to an elite, supportive alumni network
- Travel reimbursement (varies by region)
*U.S. Department of Labor recognition; availability varies by region.
This program is available in New York/New Jersey Metro Area (Classes are held in Newark, NJ) and Texas.
Full-time and part-time classes offered (varies by region).
Applications are considered on a rolling basis until the class is filled.
The curriculum for this program includes a NetAcad learning module courtesy of the Cisco Networking Academy.
Our graduates are trained and qualified for middle-skill job roles
Information Security Analyst, NBCUniversal Media
Cybersecurity Support Technician Apprentice
Security Operations Engineer, Morgan Stanley
Security Operations Associate, KPMG