Cybersecurity is an advanced training course designed for students who are ready to move beyond the basics of IT and tackle more rigorous security specialties. This program includes:
- 14-weeks of hands-on in-class instruction with a $250 weekly stipend
- 12-week paid internship
- Opportunity to earn industry-recognized, in-demand certifications: Cyber Security Analyst (CySA+) and Linux+
- Mentoring from senior level cyber security professionals and program alumni
- Career development workshops
- Post-graduation job placement services
- Opportunity to earn IT Generalist Apprenticeship credential *
- A range of social service and personal development support
- Access to an elite, supportive alumni network
*U.S. Department of Labor recognition; availability varies by region.
This class runs Monday through Friday from 9:00AM – 5:00PM. This is a 26-week program. Currently available in New York and Texas.
Our graduates are trained and qualified for entry-level job roles
Words cannot explain how grateful I am for the people at NPower.
Hector, an infantry veteran, found the transition back to civilian life difficult and he faced challenges securing an IT role on his own.
Hector Navarro, (U.S. Marine Corps)
IT Security Analyst, Robert Half Technology
Thanks to NPower, I am empowered to continue my career in information security.
Prior to NPower, I worked at a non-profit organization and decided to apply to the (NPower) program to gain technical knowledge so that I could pursue a degree in Computer Information Systems.
Security Operations Associate, KPMG
I am living proof that a dramatic life change is possible in one year.
The [Cyber Security] program has given me the professional and technical training necessary for today’s cyber security workforce.
Security Operations Engineer, Morgan Stanley
There definitely were times when I thought about giving up.
Ateika immigrated from St Vincent in 2016. She is a single mother and took a position as a restaurant supervisor to support her family. Now she has a career in IT.
Computer Operations Analyst, Citi
I now have a whole new outlook on life.
Before NPower, Anisah was working in retail sales for a wireless phone company. She earned her A+ certification and is motivated to start a career in technology and to make her family proud.
Quality Assurance Engineer, TD Ameritrade