Cybersecurity is an advanced training course designed for students who are ready to move beyond the basics of IT and tackle more rigorous security specialties. This program includes:
- 14-week in-class instruction with a weekly stipend (varies by region)
- 12-week paid internship
- Opportunity to earn industry-recognized, in-demand certifications: CompTIA Security+ and Network+
- Mentoring from senior level cybersecurity professionals and program alumni
- Career development workshops
- Job placement assistance
- Opportunity to earn IT Generalist Apprenticeship credential (in TX & CA) *
- A range of social service and personal development support
- Access to an elite, supportive alumni network
*U.S. Department of Labor recognition; availability varies by region.
This class runs Monday through Friday from 9:30AM – 4:30PM. This is a 26-week program. Currently available in New York and Texas. The curriculum for this program includes a NetAcad learning module courtesy of the Cisco Networking Academy.