Ways to Give
NPower’s work is possible because of our donors.
You are changing lives each and every day. Here are ways you can support NPower today.
Become a Pathway Builder
The Pathway Builders are a select group of donors who are heavily invested in the future of our country and changing lives for military veterans and young adults from underserved communities.
Gifts can be made in an annual gift or through monthly installments. NPower is a 501c3 organization and gifts are tax-deductible to the furthest extent of the law.
Become a Monthly Donor
With a monthly gift of $10 or more, you can help move families out of poverty through tech career training and quality job placement. Monthly donors will receive a special welcome.
Making a gift to NPower via stock, or other securities (such as bonds or mutual funds), allows you to have an immediate impact in people’s lives across the country.
The total value of your gift is tax-deductible as long as it has been held for at least one year. There is no obligation to pay any capital gains tax on the appreciated value. And, the gift is fully deductible as of the date it arrives in our account.
Planned & Estate Gifts
Leaving a legacy gift to NPower could be one of the most important decisions in protecting yourself, your family, and making a difference for each student served by NPower. Giving through your estate plan can generate a charitable estate tax deduction and substantial tax savings. You may direct all or a portion of your estate to NPower.
A charitable bequest in your will can take many forms.
- You can make a bequest by designating a specific sum of money or property/real estate, a percentage of your estate, or the remainder of your estate after other beneficiaries receive the portion you designate.
- Through a contingent bequest, you can make NPower the beneficiary of your estate if your partner or other beneficiary passes away before you.
- You can also create a charitable trust through your will that will benefit individuals you choose during their lifetimes with the remainder after they die passing to NPower.
While you receive no immediate tax benefits from a bequest, every dollar contributed is deductible for estate tax purposes, relieving your partner and loved ones of added estate tax burdens.
Our Wish List
NPower welcome donations of gift cards, new laptops, software and software licenses, and other supplies for our classes.
You can support NPower by donating some of the items we need to ensure our student’s success. These include:
- Gift cards to support student needs and recognize achievement
- Software licenses
- Mobile hotspots
- Dry erase markers
- and other supplies for our classes